Vietnam Tour Packages
Customize a trip?
Let us know your personalized tour preferences we will give priority with ease to ensure your satisfaction throughout the journey.
Olanka Travels Happy Clients
Client satisfaction is our No 1 priority
We enjoied the tour very much. Friendly staff, that was very helpful and kind. The trip was very well prepared. We were so happy. Really good experience, highly recomended. Enjoy it as we did!
I had a wonderful experience with Olanka travels. This Is the first and best of all my trips. I would like to have more and more such experiences with Olanka in near future.
See What Our Clients Say
Why are Vietnam tours ideal for your vacation?
Whether you are looking for spectacular beaches, dramatic landscapes, and captivating history, Vietnam offers everything you need to enjoy one of a kind holiday.
The country has it all, from some of the world’s most important ancient monuments, amazing rice fields, and vibrant culture to colonial architecture, lavish hotels, tempting boutique shops and galleries.
- Home to many stunning beaches with swaying palm trees and breathtaking sunsets
- Emerald green rice fields blanketed around the rolling mountain ranges that run to the horizon
- Diversity of experiences from nature explorations, cultural and historical expeditions, beach stays and more under one roof
- Smiling faces, waving hands and welcoming people wherever you go
- Never disappoint any type of traveller, whether you are an adventurer, couple, history buff, nature lover, or travelling with your family
- Mouthwatering local delicacies with hunger arousing aromas and a variety of flavours and spices
Vietnam is one of the best destinations in Asia tourists can’t get enough of. Get a firsthand Vietnam tour experience with Olanka Travels.
Why Book with Olanka Travels?
Why is Olanka Travels the best choice among many avid travellers when there are so many travel agencies out there?
At Olanka Travels we believe that a good holiday should be both enriching and enjoyable. This is why our travel experts always go the extra mile to deliver the best Vietnam holiday experience that brings to life your dreams, by combining our expertise and experience.
So why are we so highly reputed in catering the perfect Vietnam tour packages?
- Our mission is to give you the best experience for the best price
- One-on-one friendly customer support throughout
- 24/7 online support to keep you at ease
- Our tour consultants know the attractions of all destinations in Vietnam
- Look forward to discounts and 100% price contracts with the resorts
- A range of great options to suit any budget!
- Flexible cancellations
- Air tickets, tour bookings, transport services, visa & insurance all covered!
Choose the most convenient payment method
Get quote now
How It Works?
1. Enquire Now
- Filling the web form
- Web live chat
- Call us
2. Connect Travel Expert
- Discuss your requirement
- Free expert travel advice
3. Received 3 Travel Options
- Discuss changes
- Finalise trip plan
- pay 10%
4. Receive Your Trip Confirmation
- Filling the web form
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
We Will Serve You to Your Satisfaction
Start Your Free Travel Consultation With Our
Specialized Vietnam Travel Agents
“Our travel specialist will help you to find the best destinations for your Vietnam tour and will find you the best available offer”
Frequently Asked Questions
01. How safe is Vietnam for tourists to travel during the pandemic?
Vietnam's borders have reopened to all international visitors who fulfil visa and health criteria. Although there is an elevation in the transmission of the virus due to the Omicron variant, the country follows strict protocols with the help of health authorities to ensure the safety of all travellers. However, it’s always wise to travel with an experienced travel agent so they can arrange a safe and worry-free tour on your behalf.
02. Is it safe to travel to Vietnam?
Vietnam is a very safe destination in Asia. Although there are small crimes such as pickpocketing and minor frauds, tourists are ensured of a safe and enjoyable trip if they are precautious. The crime rate in prominent tourist attractions is relatively low compared to the larger cities. The country is perfectly safe to stroll alone at night, even if you are travelling solo.
The country’s transportation is at a satisfactory level for comfortable travel, and road safety has greatly improved in recent years.
03. What is the best season to tour Vietnam?
In general, the ideal months to visit Vietnam are between March and May or from September to November. From north to south, the weather is pleasant in the country, with less rain and colder air.
04. What are the best things to do when touring Vietnam for a vacation?
Adventure, nature, culture, beaches, history, relaxation or beauty….You name it, Vietnam has it!
- Explore the amazing views at Hoan Kiem Lake
- Discover the historical and cultural brilliance at Ngoc Son Temple
- Sail across the Halong Bay to witness the junk cruising caves, grottoes, floating villages and beaches and pristine greeneries on the bay
- Visit one of a kind Floating Villages and Beaches on the Halong bay
- Go Kayaking in the sandy seashores of Saigon and the beautiful rock foundations all around
- Discover the beauty of a city tour to explore its beautiful architecture, street food delicacies, attractions, etc
- Drive via Mekong Delta Paddle Fields and visit a rice process factory and a plantation to dig deep into the Vietnamese farming culture
05. What should I pack for the best Vietnam travel experience?
Make sure your documents for the entry are packed. This includes your Passport, Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA), air tickets, and PCR test reports.
Other than that, here are a few other things that you need to pack to get the full experience.
- Summer clothes – Lightweight clothes for a tropical getaway
- Swimsuits – If you are planning to go swimming in the beautiful beaches of Vietnam
- Sunscreen – Good sunscreen is a must if you visit Vietnam from a country away from the equator
- Hiking shoes – For a more comfortable hiking experience
- Camera with extra memory and charger –Vietnam is a photo-worthy paradise!
06. Can I tour Vietnam on a budget and still have a great vacation?
Yes! Vietnam is one of the most affordable destinations to visit in Asia. There are so many things you can do for free and on a budget and still have the full experience the country has to offer. You can also find accommodation options that are quite good at a wide range of prices to fit your budget. If you are travelling with an experienced travel agent like Olanka Travels, you can get access to the best discounts and deals only the exclusive operators get access to.