Maldives Romantic Honeymoon
There are many beautiful beaches in the world. So the question is why would you make the Maldives your honeymoon destination?
The answer is pretty simple!
This extraordinary country boosts its wonderful tropical weather for almost 365 days, combined with crystal clear waters, exciting marine life, elegantly designed resorts that provide unprecedented levels of privacy and hospitality, makes the Maldives one of the best destinations for honeymooners!
This Article Covers,
- Tips to choose the best Maldives honeymoon package.
- Frequently asked questions about Maldives honeymoon tour packages for 2022.
- Best resorts in the Maldives for honeymoon.
- Information on a variety of Maldives honeymoon hotels
Maldives Honeymoon Packages
Niyama Private Islands
Embudu Island Resort
Sun Siyam Olhuveli
Taj Coral Reef Island Resort
Sun Island Resort
Royal Island Resort & Spa
Medhufushi Island Resort
Lily Beach Resort & Spa
Tips to choose the ideal Maldives Honeymoon Tour Package
In many resorts, there are special honeymoon packages for newlyweds with some amazing options to select from; essentially it’s all things put together for an unforgettable experience.
Although such packages promise immense exclusivity, they are actually very cost-effective. These added extras are sure to make your Maldives honeymoon getaway quite exclusive! Who wouldn’t like intimate candlelit dinners and lush spa packages?
The following tips are of utmost importance:
- It’s best to speak to a local Maldives travel agent like Olanka Travels with your unique requirement.
- To give a range of choices, request 3-5 options from the Maldives travel agent.
- Check the availability of free extras from the travel agent.
- Certain resorts provide exclusive suites, especially for honeymoon couples. It’s always best to check the availability of such options.
- If you are looking for that romantic and sensual ambiance in the bedroom, you can request bed and bath decorations without an additional cost.
Maldives Honeymoon Cost
You can easily customize the package according to your budget, length of stay, etc.
Call or Whats app : +94 777 991 399
Email : [email protected]
Live Website Chat: Chat Now
We are open 24/7!
Did you know?
Sri Lanka is just 45 min away (on a flight) from the Maldives!
Experience a phenomenal honeymoon in two of the most beautiful countries in the world! The Maldives is all about the stunning white-sand beaches, gorgeous villas, and magnificent marine life, while Sri Lanka boosts its rich culture, beautiful landscapes, and astounding wildlife - a magical combination, is it not?
How to select the right resort for your Maldives honeymoon tour package
Essentially, there are 4 accommodation types to select from for travellers:
Private Island Resorts
Local Island Resorts
Male city & Hulhumale city guest houses
Yachts & Boats
If you prefer an intimate private island for a secluded honeymoon, the following villa options are available to you:
- Water villa - These beautifully designed villas are in shallow water and are very popular among travelers, but beware, it is the most expensive type of accommodation in the Maldives!
- Beach Villa - These refined villas are located on the beach, overlooking the charming waters. It is the 2nd most expensive kind of villas in the Maldives.
If you decide to stay in Male or Hulumale city guest houses, you can engage in all types of watersports and excursions, even dine at luxury 5-star resorts, and participate in exclusive parties at resorts.
Excited already? Speak to a Olanka travel consultant! We can help you have a romantic Maldives honeymoon, according to your budget and expectations!
PRO TIP : You can even try booking an overwater villa for a few nights and switching to a beach villa if you want to experience the best of both worlds!
We Will Serve You to Your Satisfaction
Free Travel Consultation
With Our Destination Specialists
Find our more about what Olanka Travels can do for you!
Click on Chatbox to
Start Live Chat
Frequently Asked Questions
01. What is the best time to go to the Maldives for a honeymoon?
The Maldives is a year-round holiday destination with its warm and sunny climate, except for October, which is generally a rainy month. It’s wise to note that the months December, January, and February would be a tad bit expensive.
02. What activities can I do during my honeymoon in the Maldives?
There are so many things to do in the Maldives! As travelers, you can engage in a variety of activities, but as honeymooners, you have a longer list of activities!
For instance some of the unique things you can do include :
- Sunset cruise
- Engage in a Sand Bank Picnic
- Enjoy a movie night on the beach, under a blanket of stars
- Try out a variety of exciting water sports at your resort, like snorkeling, diving, etc.
- Go on a city tour to the capital city: Male
- Indulge in rejuvenating spa sessions
03. What is the Maldives Honeymoon Package Price?
The following costs are average costs, including expenses for Maldives resort accommodation, hotel transfers, and meals and it would help you to gauge how cheap or expensive it is going to be for you. Please keep in mind that Maldives hotel rates change according to the seasonal months. Therefore, it is always wise to talk to your Maldives travel agent to discern the actual costs for your unique requirement.
Starting from $220 per person 3 Nights
Starting from $300 per person 3 Nights
Starting from $370 per person 3 Nights
04. What should I pack for my honeymoon in the Maldives?
Light and easy fashion is recommended for your stay in the Maldives, as the weather is quite warm and dry.
Example: Cotton garments, evening wear, sun hats, swimwear, flip flops, sunscreen, insect repellent, and sunglasses will come in handy.
Most importantly, don’t forget your camera! The Maldives is a breathtaking destination!
05. What are the documents I need to carry before I begin my travel?
The following documents are compulsory:-
- A passport or a travel document with Machine Readable Zone (MRZ) with at least 6 months validity.
- Accommodation confirmation letter by your travel agent or certified hotel.
- Confirmed onward/return tickets to the home country or country of residence.
- Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate.
- Traveller Health Declaration (THD) must be filled in and submitted by all travelers traveling to and from the Maldives, within 24 hours prior to their travel. You may submit the form electronically via https://imuga.immigration.gov.mv/
- COVID-19 negative PCR test result, attached with the Traveler Health Declaration form.
Please note: The Covid-19 negative PCR test requirement changes from time to time. Please speak to your Maldives travel agent to get the latest requirement. In that case, you can even speak to us, as we are told we are one of the best Maldives travel agents out there! :-)
06. What is prohibited in the Maldives?
The Maldives is a conservative Islamic society, therefore there are certain restrictions.
Alcohol is generally prohibited within the country and only allowed on the resort premises. Bikinis are acceptable inside the resort. However, some beaches do not allow them. It’s best to ensure that you are aware of such rules, before visiting the beach. It’s always wise to take a coverup, just to be on the safe side.
07. How many days is an ideal honeymoon vacation in the Maldives?
This factor will depend on your budget and travel schedule; usually, honeymoon tours to the Maldives vary from 3 Nights to 7 Nights.
08. What are the best resorts in the Maldives for honeymoon?
There are so many resorts with abundant facilities in the Maldives! The following resorts are our top 10 resorts for Honeymoon in Maldives; just the very best and our favorites for a romantic escape!
- Niyama Private Islands
- Embudu Island Resort
- Sun Siyam Olhuveli
- Taj Coral Reef Island Resort
- Niyama Private Islands
- Embudu Island Resort