We decided to take a quick get away to celebrate the birthdays of my two year old son and I. Our last minute planning due to my husband managing to take some time off from work meant we didn’t have time to do too much research but were clear on a few criteria that we needed fulfilled.
After a little googling, I chanced upon Olanka Travels having read the reviews one night about 5 days before our selected dates of travel. A young lady named Salani took down all my requests and before I was asleep that very night, I had a tentative itinerary in my inbox! We liaised again over the next two days to make changes in the hotel choices (I had found one online I liked which Salani liaised with and managed to price match) and complete the itinerary. I had made the following important requests:
– a clean car that would accompany us during the trip
– an experienced driver noting that we have young infant on board
– a car seat that would secure the child’s safety for the journey
– a comfortable hotel room giving the child space to move around
– not too hectic an itinerary but covering the main sites of the area
– high chair facility at the hotel to ensure meals are comfortable for the infant
Salani not only delivered but exceeded our expectations. A final and most important note must go out to Janith, our driver who accompanied us on this wonderful journey. He was polite, respectful, hygienic, punctual and most of all a safe, experienced and pleasant driver. A big thank you to Salani and Janith from us for making our visit so memorable.