4 Days Sri Lanka Tour Package
- No of Days 4 Days
- Accommodation Star Class
- Meal plan Daily Breakfast
- Transportation Private / Semi – Luxury
Our 4 day tour package will take you to see the best of the South of the island and take a trip on the Madu Ganga lake to see some brilliant wildlife of the island. The main aim of the 4 days Sri Lanka tour package is to travel to some of the best beaches, mountains and cities in Sri Lanka. You will visit an elephant orphanage and experience a fish foot therapy – typical of the island with this itinerary.
- Pinnawala elephant orphanage
- Kandy City tour
- cultural dance
- Madu Ganga boat ride
- Fish foot therapy
- Colombo city tour
- Kandy City
- The four-day package offers airport pick up and drop off.
- Support at the airport will be provided.
- Accommodation on bed and breakfast will be offered on the basis hotel's options.
- Private luxury car (air-conditioned) will be given.
- For the entire journey, English speaking drivers will be provided.
- Kandy city tour for two hours is included.
- Colombo city tour for three hours is included.
- Sri Lanka cultural dance visit are included.
- Ceylon Gem Factory visit are included.
- Ceylon Batik clothing factory visit are included.
- Sri Lanka Handicraft factory visit are included.
- All government taxes are included.
- Fuel & local insurance for the vehicle will be provided.
- Air-tickets are not included in this package
- This package excludes the sightseeing entrance charges (Unless Specified)
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Camera and video permits are excluded
- Travel Insurance is not included
- Guide/Driver tips are not included
- Personal expenses are excluded
- Late check outs & early check in charges are excluded
The Kandy city is situated in the central of the Sri Lanka and it is the socio-cultural capital of the country. Settled in the middle of a glorious mountain, the Kandy city is a delightful and holiday destination for the travelers who want to experience the natural beauty as well as it is rich and bright culture of the island. Travelers can also tour the Royal Botanical Gardens in Peradeniya; the largest of its genre in the whole island along with the garden is been home for more than 4000 species of various plants. The Kandy city is also situated in close proximity to the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage. The city holds numerous cultural and historical treasures that you would be able to visit on the off chance that you decide to spend some energy and time in this magnificent city.
- Arrival to Sri Lanka (Bandaranayaka International Airport) in Katunayaka
- Meet & greet with our representatives at the airport and proceed to Kandy
- En route Visit Pinnawala elephant orphanage - Entrance Included
- Arrival in Kandy & take a city tour (Upper lake drive)
- Witness a cultural dance in the evening - Entrance Included
Being the capital city of Sri Lanka, Colombo receives a lot of attraction from the visitors. It is the center of commercial and cultural activities of the island. This marvelous and stirring city houses numerous treasures along with well-kept secrets. There are plenty of shopping choices in this island.The Colombo city also home to several high-quality restaurants serving plenty of international and local cuisine. Furthermore, if you enjoy your life through partying, Colombo comes up with flourishing nightlife scene with many night clubs, bars and regular shoreline parties that will certainly keep you on your feet and moving to the beat.
- After Breakfast at the hotel, Proceed to Galle and enjoy the Galle city tour
- Later proceed to Colombo
- Check in to the hotel & relax at the hotel
- Later proceed with a Colombo Shopping and City Tour
Bentota and its breathtaking sandy beach pretty much transform your dreams and visions of a tropical paradise into an everyday reality. Located close to the Southern tip of the Island of Sri Lanka and only about 200 km from the Equator, this secluded crescent shaped beach is the perfect place to sit back, relax and forget about all the hustle and bustle of your other life that's a million miles away.
- After breakfast at the hotel, proceed to Bentota
- Madu Ganga boat ride - Included in the Package
- Enjoy Fish foot therapy free of charge
- Proceed back to bentota and Check into the hotel
- Evening enjoy the sun set and relax at the beach