- Motivating the sales team to achieve the best results possible.
- Prospecting, qualifying, developing and closing sales opportunities within a defined territory.
- Attending key meetings with members of the sales team.
- Monthly reporting on sales performance against budget and reporting on variances.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Previous experience successfully managing sales teams ideally from a similar industry at least 2-3 years of managerial exposure.
- Demonstrated experience to ensure visibility of the pipeline to sales management for forecasting and business planning.
- Solid knowledge of and experience in formal sales training.
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth in a business.
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to inspire sales teams.
Successful candidate will be offered a highly attractive remuneration.
package of Rs.250,000 ++ (take home) based on monthly sales performance.